Sunday 24 June 2012

Summer must haves!

Beach Holiday


If you're jetting off on a gorgeous beach holiday this summer here are some of the hottest fashion must haves to pack in your suitcase!!



Name: Bronze Fringe Swimsuit
Price: £27.00
Shop: River Island

I am absolutely obsessed with this newest style of swimsuit! Ever since seeing as similar style on Lauren Goodger (from TOWIE) I fell in love! I am yet to try one of these beauties on myself but they look amazing on everyone else I have seen wearing them, this must be a good sign! This is not your average swimsuit with peep holes up the side of your stomach and a plunging neck line you must have confidence to wear one of these; however as I said before I have seen this swimsuit on numerous body types from plus size to petite and it looks incredible on both!! This has got to be on my shopping list!



Name: River Island Frill Polka Dot Bikini Top
Price: Top £14.99 / Brief £9.99
Shop: Asos

This bikini is super cute and the frills at the top of the bottoms gives that extra bit of cover for those of us who don't feel as confident in a bikini as others! The only thing that would concern me when wearing this bikini would be that the bra has no straps - I wouldn't recommend wearing this if you're planning on going to a water park for the day as you are highly likely to have a few peek a boos! However if you are planning on having a nice relaxing day at the beach sunbathing this is the bikini for you! The colour is gorgeous and girly, not like most of the other basic bikinis out there!


Name: Beige Croc Wheelie Suitcase
Price: £65.00
Shop: River Island

If you haven't already got yourself a suitcase may I suggest this beauty?! I just happened to stumble across this when looking randomly online and have fallen in love! The colour is gorgeous and the size is perfect for a weekend away! Having handles on both top and side of the suitcase makes it easier to carry about and to top it off it has wheels too! Imagine rocking up to the airport with this?! The design is simple but gorgeous, looks expensive but isn't and doesn't necessarily look all that practical, but is! Best find yet, definitely recommend, and if I didn't already have a suitcase I would be buying this without hesitation! 


Name: Light Pink Caged Sandals
Price: £40.00
Shop: River Island

Just when I thought I couldn't find any sandals I liked the look of I came across these! Sandals that won't hurt your feet/toes, practical for walking around in (especially on the beach) and not only do they come in this pretty pink colour but they also come in black too - winner! Just make sure that you get to tan the rest of your feet so you don't get a dodgy tan!


Name: Cats Eye Sunglasses
Price: £16.00
Shop: Topshop

The newest style of sunglasses is the cats eye style, this particular shape is very feminine and gives a flattering shape to a woman's face. The colour is practical and goes with anything, the style is modern and on trend, people will be asking you were you got them from!!


Name: Cape Back Playsuit
Price: £46.00
Shop: Topshop

All I can say is I MUST HAVE THIS PLAYSUIT. If you are going on holiday this is the perfect item of clothing to take with you! Not only could you wear this to the beach with some flip flops and a hat but you could wear it out for a meal or to go out in with a nice pair of heels and a gorgeous bag to go with! The colour is so summery and fresh, the simplicity of the garment is what makes this playsuit so unique. You know an item of clothing is good when it can be so plain and yet perfect! Nothing more needs to be done to this item to make it look amazing because it already does so just on its own! Imagine just how good your tan will look against this colour too! 



Name: Oversized Aztec Bag
Price: £25.00
Shop: Topshop

This oversized Aztec style bag is a perfect example of a summer must have for the beach! It's big enough to fit all your essentials in; from your sun cream to your beach towel! The design of the bag will not be missed, you won't be losing this anywhere! When I first came across this bag I was pleasantly surprised by the price and come pay day I am seriously considering making a cheeky purchase just in time for my holiday!







No comments:

Post a Comment