Monday 2 July 2012

Outfit of the day

Evening ladies, just a short blog tonight on my outfit of the day; I made an effort for a shopping/lunch date with one of my best girl friends so thought I'd show you all :)




I look a bit of an idiot in these photos but oh well! 

I'm obsessed because they go with practically anything, also blazers are my absolute weakness, they make even the shabbiest of outfits look glammed up! I'm pretty much head to toe in Topshop attire in today ootd, what can I say, it's my favourite high street store! 

I purchased these amazing wedge open toe boots just last week in the sale at Topshop at half price, how lucky am I?! I can't stop wearing them (even in the house!)

My skinny fit jeans are actually my little sister's (again from Topshop) what I love about Topshop jeans is that even if they are too short on the leg it doesn't matter because they automatically become an amazing pair of ankle grazers - perfect for the summer! I think it's safe to say that I will be borrowing these beauties from my sister again in the future! 

The blouse I got again from Topshop ages ago and I wear it all the time, I think it's probably one of my favourite items of clothing from my wardrobe! The only downside is because I've worn it so much the colour has started to fade slightly but I can't quite afford to splurge on a new one just yet, I will be sorry to say bye to this when the time comes!

The blazer was again from Topshop shock horror! I love the detailing on the buttons/badge, it's almost like an old school blazer, but a cool one! Again it can be worn with pretty much anything and makes a plain outfit look more interesting and fashionable! 

My bag, my beautiful, gorgeous perfect bag...Fiorelli, need I say more?! Fiorelli is possibly my favourite design of handbags/purses that there is in the fashion industry, I'm yet to find one that I haven't fallen in love with! I love everything about this bag from its size (I can fit all my random rubbish in it) to its colour (tan is always in style and goes with almost anything). I was lucky enough to find this beauty in the after Christmas sales online at Debenhams, I will definitely be looking again this year for more!  




6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun :D
    Lovely blog, just followed!!
    Hope you can take a look at mine and maybe follow back http://nikiniknak.blogspot.co.uk/

    Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you darlin! Looking at yours/following now :)

      Helen xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit and I'm totally loving your bag! I need a new one for uni and this is a perfect size. I hope they have something similar still around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie :) It wass quite expensive with it being Fiorelli but I'm sure you can find something of a similar size for about £40 in topshop or river island :)

      Delete
  3. You don't look an idiot at all! I love this outfit, a blazer and jeans looks so chic! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! :) I agree blazers look good with basically anything :) xx

      Delete